The user is accepting that this website is operated, and the service is provided by Wirlet LTD, duly registered in Seferi 8, Synoikismos Strovolou 2, Strovolos, 2038 Nicosia, Cyprus.
Wirlet LTD is fully liable for all dues resulting from its business.
By accessing the website at maxfitshop.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wirlet LTD‘s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wirlet LTD‘s website.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall be automatically terminated if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wirlet LTD at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Wirlet LTD‘s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Wirlet LTD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Wirlet LTD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wirlet LTD or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wirlet LTD‘s website, even if Wirlet LTD or a Wirlet LTD authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Billing Terms
You will be liable to pay the fees we quote you for the service. Payment shall be made in full in advance. The files, guidelines and/or topics you will provide to us will be examined to ensure you have provided the relevant document with regard to your chosen service. We will respond with an appropriate time schedule and a date for receiving your finished product. Any payments will include (if applicable) VAT and any similar tax or duty which may be payable on our fees in any jurisdiction.
6. Credit Card Fraud
While we employ Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology software for the transactions with our customers, we will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
Fraud Protection or Prevention Procedures
When you place your order by credit card you may be sent an email from our Fraud Prevention Officer requesting further information, such as a copy of your credit card and personal ID for identification purposes. After verification this information will be destroyed. In this case, until your order has passed internal Fraud Prevention procedure checks your order will remain on Pending status. If you do not provide the requested information within 5 days, your order will be canceled, and your payment will be refunded back to the method in which you paid. These information requests are sent to help and protect Credit Card account holders from online fraud.
7. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Wirlet LTD website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wirlet LTD does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Wirlet LTD may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Wirlet LTD does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Wirlet LTD has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wirlet LTD of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Wirlet LTD may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
This agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the services. You may terminate your use of these services at any time. Wirlet LTD may terminate or suspend your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, and without warning, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your membership. Wirlet LTD may also terminate or suspend any and all Services and access to the website immediately, without prior notice or liability , if you breach any of these terms and conditions of this agreement. Upon termination of your account , your right to use these services , access the website, and any Content will immediately cease. All provisions of this agreement which, by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation , ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
11. Online Dispute Resolution For Consumers
The consumer resident in Europe must be aware that the European Commission has established an online platform for alternative dispute resolutions that provides for an out-of-court method to solve any dispute related to and stemming from online sale and service contracts. As a consequence, if you are a European consumer, you can use such platform for resolving any dispute stemming from the online contract entered into with Wirlet LTD. The platform is available at the following link (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/). For consumers resident outside the European Union by using this website agree that any disputes or claims arising from the use of this website to be resolved through final and binding arbitration under the laws set forth in the Governing Law section of this Terms & Conditions.
Users wishing to enlarge the text of this site should do so using their browser’s own Text Size feature.
- For Microsoft users, this feature can be found in the browser’s Page menu, under the option Text Size.
- For Firefox users, this feature can be found in the browser’s View menu, under the ‘Zoom’ option.
- For Safari users, this feature can be found in the browser’s View menu.
Whilst efforts have been made to address the needs of a wide range of abilities of people and devices, we would like to hear from you if you are having difficulties with any aspect of the site.
13. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or location.
Synoikismos Strovolou 2